By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 6 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between January 1 and 7, 2012.
The incidents included two incidents each in Kihei and Wailuku; and single incidents in Honokohau Valley and Makawao.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, 1/1/12, 12:30 p.m.: South Kihei Road at the Maui Coast Hotel, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, 1/7/12, 7 p.m.: South Kihei Road at the Kihei Shores, unlawful entry.
- Monday, 1/2/12, 10:33 a.m.: Honokohau Valley, unlawful entry.
- Friday, 1/6/12, 11:28 a.m.: Makani Road, forced entry.
- Saturday, 1/7/12, 1:30 p.m.: Kanai Place, forced entry.
- Friday, 1/6/12, 11:30 a.m.: Palua Street, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
1 Disqus Comment