By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 15 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between January 22 and 28, 2012.
The incidents included three burglaries each in Kihei and Lahaina; and two incidents each in Paia and Napili.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, 12:45 a.m.: Uwapo Road at Kihei Villages, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012, 8:34 p.m.: Moana Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Jan 27, 2012, 12 a.m.: Uluniu Road at the Kihei Beach Front Resort, forced entry.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012, 3:45 p.m.: Copp Road, forced entry.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012, 9:30 a.m.: Kanakea Loop, forced entry.
- Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, 12:30 p.m.: Ainakea Road, forced entry.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2012, 7 a.m.: Front Street, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, 6 p.m. Makani Road, unlawful entry.
- Monday, Jan. 23, 2012, 5:20 p.m.: Kahana Ridge, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012, 10:17 a.m.: Hui Drive, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012, 8:30 a.m.: 500 Block of Hana Highway, forced entry.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012, 11 a.m.: Kaiholo Place, forced entry.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012, 9:03 p.m.: Olena Street, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Jan, 24, 212, 2:30 p.m.: Kaihamu Place, forced entry.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2012, 4 p.m.: Halenani Drive, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments