By Wendy Osher
There were a total of 5 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between February 5 and 11, 2012.
The incidents occurred at the Hyatt Regency, Front Street Apartments, Costco, the Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center and Dolphin Plaza.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Friday, February 10, 2012, 12 p.m.: Nohea Kai Drive at the Hyatt Regency. 2010 Silver Dodge Charger.
- Friday, February, 10, 2012, 3:45 p.m.: Haleakala Highway at Costco. 1999 Tan Ford Ranger.
- Monday, February 6, 2012, 9:31 p.m.: Kaahumanu Avenue at the Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center. 2010 Gray Chrysler Sebring.
- Tuesday, February, 7. 2012, 11:30 a.m.: South Kihei Road at Dolphin Plaza. 2010 Gray Dodge Charger.
- Sunday, February 5, 2012, 6 p.m.: Kenui Street at the Front Street Apartments. 2003 Silver Nissan Frontier.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments