By Wendy Osher
There were a total of 14 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between February 12 and 18, 2012.
The incidents included five break-ins in Kahului, and two incidents each in Kihei and Paia. Five of the break-ins reported involved Ford Ranger trucks.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:52 a.m.: Windmills Beach at the dirt lot near the shore. 2000 White Ford Explorer.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 5:24 p.m.: East Kaahumanu Avenue at Longs Drugs. 2008 White Ford Ranger.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 5:02 p.m.: Pakaula Street at Walmart. 1998 Blue Ford Ranger.
- Thursday, February 16, 2012, 7 .m.: Hana Highway at Marco’s Grill. 2010 Silver Dodge Charger.
- Saturday, February 18, 2012, 1:30 p.m.: Alahao Street at Kanaha Beach Park. 2003 White Mazda Sport Truck.
- Thursday, February 16, 2012, 3:08 p.m.: Alahao Street at Kanaha Beach Park. 2001 Greed Ford Ranger.
- Monday, February 13, 2012, 5 p.m.: Walaka Street at Kalama Terrace. 2004 Maroon Hyundai multi-purpose vehicle.
- Friday, February 17, 2012, 6 p.m.: East Waipuilani Road. 1998 Red Honda Civic.
- Monday, February 13, 2012, 5:42 p.m.: Hui Drive at the Napili Sunset. 2012 White Ford Mustang.
- Thursday, February 14, 2012, 12 p.m.: Aleiki Place. 1993 Green Ford Ranger.
- Friday, February 17, 2012, 2:06 p.m.: Hana Highway at Hookipa Park. 2002 White Chevy Truck.
- Friday, February 17, 2012, 8:30 p.m.: Nanaina Street. 1999 Ford Ranger.
- Sunday, February 12, 2012, 6:31 p.m.: Hana Highway at Stable Road near the beach. 2005 Silver Hyundai four-door sedan.
- Monday, February 13, 2012, 4 p.m.: Lower Waiehu Beach Road at Waiehu Beach Park. 1998 Gray Toyota 4Runner.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments