By Wendy Osher
There were a total of 6 vehicle thefts on Maui in the seven day period between March 4 and 10, 2012.
The incidents were reported in Kaanapali, Kahului, Kula, Makawao, Waiehu, and Wailuku. Vehicles stolen included (1) Honda Civic, (1) Hyundai sedan, (1) Ford Escape, (1) Honda moped, and (1) Ford pickup truck.
A single vehicle was recovered.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Saturday, March 10, 2012, 9:30 p.m.: Honoapiilani Park Road. 1998 Black Honda Civic. License plate#: MGP169; VIN#: JHMEJ6671WS010140. RECOVERED.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 11 a.m.: Lanui Circle at the Kahului Airport. 2003 Gold Hyundai four-door sedan. License plate#: LCF811; VIN#: KMHWF25SC93A902199.
- Sunday, March 4, 2012, 2 p.m.: Near the intersection of Kulakula and Pulehu Road at Bryan Otani Farms. Yellow MZ 50 CC Quad ATV.
- Friday, March 9, 2012, 9 p.m.: Baldwin Avenue at the Veterans’ Cemetery. 2004 Gray Ford Escape. License plate#: MKX539; VIN#: 1FMYU02B74KA79517.
- Saturday, March 10, 2012, 11 p.m.: Paloma Street. 1996 Black Honda 50 CC Elite moped. VIN#: 3H1AF1613TD200568.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 8:32 a.m.: Near the Honoapiilani Highway/Kehalani Mauka Parkway intersection. 1998 White Ford pickup. License plate #: 843TGX; VIN#: 2FDHF37H4JCB42677.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
0 Disqus Comments