By Wendy Osher
The fourth in a series of district meetings will be held tonight to discuss the County’s Fiscal Year 2013 Budget.
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at the Pomaikai Elementary School Cafeteria in Kahului.
The public is encouraged to attend and provide testimony or feedback on what they think is important for inclusion in the budget.
The Council has until June 10 to pass its version.
Additional meetings are planned this Wednesday in Lahaina, this Friday on Lanai, next Monday in Hana, and next Wednesday in Pukalani.
The remaining meetings left in the schedule include:
- Monday, April 9, 2012: at 6:30 p.m., Pomaikai Elementary School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012: at 6 p.m., Lahaina Civic Center, Social Hall
- Friday, April 13, 2012: at 6 p.m., Lanai Senior Center
- Monday, April 16, 2012: at 6 p.m., Helene Social Hall in Hana
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012: at 6 p.m., Mayor Hannibal Tavares Community Center, Social Hall
District meetings have already been held in Kihei, Paia, and Moloka’i.
0 Disqus Comments