By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 5 burglaries over a seven day period, between February 24 and March 2, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: Haiku, Kihei, Napili, Waiehu and Wailea.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 1:45 p.m.: Pakanu Street, forced entry.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 9:13 p.m.: South Kihei Road, 1400 Block, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, 5 p.m.: Omaikai Place, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, 12:15 p.m.: Wailupe Drive, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, 2 a.m.: North Noho Loihi Way, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
0 Disqus Comments