By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 9 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between February 24 and March 2, 2013.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (1) Haiku, (2) Kahului, (2) Kihei, (1) Lahaina, and (3) at the Waihee Ridge Trail.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, 8 p.m.: Kaokoa Way. 1992 White Acura Legend.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, 12:30 p.m.: Hana Highway at 24 Hour Fitness. 2008 Blue Honda Element.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, 9:57 p.m. Kaahumanu Avenue at UHMC. 1990 Blue Toyota 4Runner.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 6 p.m.: Papau Street. 1995 White Toyota Camry.
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013, 11:50 pp.m.: South Kihei Road at Kihei Kalama Villages. 2000 Blue Mercedes multi-purpose vehicle.
- Saturday, Mar. 2, 2013, 4 p.m.: Front Street at the 505 Shops. 2011 Gray Ford Taurus.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 8:30 a.m. Kahekili Highway at the Waihee Ridge Trail. 2010 Maroon Dodge Charger.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 11:30 a.m.: Kahekili Highway at the Waihee Ridge Trail. 2013 Gray Nissan Versa.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, 1:20 p.m.: Kahekili Highway at the Waihee Ridge Trail. 1999 White Subaru Forester.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments