By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following link.
Maui police responded to 14 burglaries over a seven day period, between July 28 and Aug 3, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Haʻikū, (5) Kahului, (3) Kīhei, (1) Lahaina, (1) Waiehu, (1) Wailea, and (2) Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, July 28, 2013, 9:56 a.m.: ʻŌpana Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, 6:30 a.m.: Molokaʻi ʻĀkau Street, forced entry.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 6 p.m.: Nanimalu Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, July 28, 2013, 10:30 a.m.: West Wakea Avenue at Hale Mahaolu Akahi, forced entry.
- Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 9:45 a.m.: Pōhaku Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 1 p.m.: Kunihi Lane, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, 10:52 p.m.: South Kīhei Road at the Kīhei Holiday, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, July 28, 2013, 8 p.m.: Kapuhau Place, unlawful entry.
- Monday, July 29, 2013, 9:50 a.m.: Malulani Street, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Aug. 2, 2013, 11:45 p.m.: Kuhua Street, forced entry.
- Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, 10:52 a.m.: Analio Street, forced entry.
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, 4:49 p.m.: Wailea Alanui Drive at the Four Seasons Wailea, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, Aug. 3, 3013, 1 p.m.: Naniluna Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, July 28, 2013, 10:53 p.m.: Puʻuohala Road, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui police.
0 Disqus Comments