Food and Views on a Capische? Sunset CruiseJanuary 29, 2016, 9:34 AM HST · Updated January 29, 6:26 PM 0 Comments
Kai Kanani Sailing Charters of Makena and Capische? Chef Chris Kulis present a unique culinary experience aboard an exclusive Saturday sunset cruise on Feb. 6. The boat will depart at 4:15 p.m. and return by 6:15 p.m.
Enjoy a five-course representation of Maui-grown flavors with wine pairings, open bar, and a special live musical guest. Here is the menu:
- Antipasti – Cheese, Cured Meats, Bread
- Ahi, Mustard Oil, Radish, Meyer Lemon
- Crispy Snapper, Hearts of Palm, Lime, Avocado
- Line-Caught Maui Fish & Kula Root Vegetable Stew
- Lemongrass Panna Cotta, Kula Strawberries, Rhubarb
The cruise costs $119 per person plus taxes and fees. Space is limited, so to reserve your spot call (808) 879-7218 or click here.