APP World Tour Sprint Racing Live From HoʻokipaMarch 5, 2017, 7:32 AM HST · Updated March 5, 7:33 AM 1 Comment
The pros are arriving on Maui for the AAP World Tour, taking place March 11-12, 2017 at Hoʻokipa.
The public is invited to watch or get on board and enter with all divisions and all ages welcome. There’s still time to sign up here.
Watch the APP World Tour Sprint Racing live from Hoʻokipa on March 11 at 11 a.m. Hawaiʻi or 2 p.m. Pacific with live streaming available at: http://appworldtour.com
A Paddle Event For All Ages and Abilities
* Keiki – Youth Team Racing at Kanaha from 9 to 11 a.m. on Sunday, March 12
* Amateurs – come challenge yourself on Sunday, March 12 in a friendly fun downwinder with safety crews to support on the famous Maliko Run
* Up and Coming Competitors – there’s a World Qualifying Series category on Sunday’s Maliko Downwind Run with a $5,000 cash prize purse and competitors earn valuable points to qualify for the APP World Tour
* Pros – The Top ranked 32 men and 16 women will be battling it out $45,000 cash and World Championship points in Saturdays Surf Sprints and Sunday’s Maliko Downwind Run
* Spectators – come watch the Surf Sprints at Hoʻokipa Beach Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday (For those off-island, a webcast can be watched live at appworldtour.com. Sunday at Kanahā Beach Park will be a great day to cheer in the racers arrival from their epic downwind run and take in the food, entertainment and celebration including a performance from Paula Fuga.