TripAdvisor: Kīhei Among Best Places to Stay in Hawai‘iJuly 14, 2017, 1:05 PM HST (Updated July 14, 2017, 1:08 PM) · 29 Comments
TripAdvisor compiled a list of “Best Places to Stay in Hawaiʻi” and Kīhei in Maui was among the locations featured that visitors can book without blowing their budget.
The publication analyzed the weekly cost of a two-bedroom vacation rental between June 1 and Aug. 31, and found that the median weekly rate for Kīhei is $1728.
Hawaiʻi locations features on the list were:
- Maui: Kīhei at $1,728/Week.
- Molokaʻi: Island Average: $1,137/Week;
- Oʻahu: Hauʻula at $1,676/Week; Honolulu at $2,100/Week;
- Big Island of Hawaiʻi: Hilo at $896/Week; Pāhoa at $928/Week; Waikoloa at $1,334/Week; Kailua-Kona at $1,347/Week.
- Kauaʻi: Princeville at $1,714/Week; Līhue at $1,931/Week; Poʻipū at $1,994/Week.
The publication states: “Thanks to affordable rentals in Kīhei, you won’t have to empty your bank account to explore Haleakalā National Park, the Road to Hāna, or Lahaina, a historic whaling village.”
Scroll Down to Read 29 Comments