96th Maui Fair Presale Tickets Now AvailableAugust 19, 2018, 5:53 PM HST · Updated September 20, 12:58 PM 9 Comments
Pre-sale tickets for the 96th annual Maui Fair are now being sold at reduced prices until Friday, Sept. 21. Adult pre-sale tickets are $7 ($10 at the gate), and child tickets (5-11 years old) are $3 ($5 at the gate). Keiki four years old and younger are admitted for free.
Pre-sale tickets can be bought at these locations:
- American Savings Bank- all locations
- Hawaiʻi USA Federal Credit Union – Kahului and Kihei Branches
- Meadow Gold Dairies – 55 S. Wākea Ave. Kahului
- Maui County Federal Credit Union – all locations
- Valley Isle Community Federal Credit Union – all locations
- Maui Fair Administrative Office – located in the War Memorial Gymnasium parking lot, and open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please call (808) 242-2721 prior to visiting.
Groups interested in selling entry tickets as a fundraiser may contact Gena Zablan at 264-0349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Maui Fair, contact Autumn Wigley Publicity@MauiFair.com or Sherri Grimes Sherri@MauiFair.com or call (808) 280.6889.
More information can also be found online.
Scroll Down to Read 9 Comments