Each member on the Kamalani sales team is a long-time resident of Kihei and can share the benefits of living in Kihei, as well as information about its newest residential community, Kamalani.
Kamalani’s first neighborhood is planned to include 170 condominium homes, all designated as “Residential Workforce Housing” or affordable housing. A limited number of two- and three-bedroom homes in Kamalani’s first phase are still available for sale now, and the first of these homes are planned to be ready for move-in as early as Spring of 2017.
Because these homes are designated as affordable housing, there are eligibility requirements set by Maui County which determine who can purchase a home. For 2016, the maximum household income of buyers cannot exceed $114,100. Other requirements apply and can be explained by the Kamalani sales team.
Kamalani’s First Neighborhood First Homes Ready in Spring 2017
- 2- and 3-bedroom Flats and Townhomes
- Fully equipped kitchens: gas range and oven, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Other appliances include: full-size stacked washer and gas dryer, tankless gas water heater
- Wired with fiber optic cable for high-speed internet
- Parking for two cars (single car garage for Townhomes) and additional guest stalls
- Private, fenced yards for every home
- Prices start in the $300,000s
Project Broker KW Island Living
285 W. Kaahumanu Avenue, Suite 201
Kahului, HI 96732
Phone: (808) 856-4045
Open Daily, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.