Reply By E-Mail
Assistant Controller - Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
Posted January 10, 2017 10:36am
To plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate all phases of accounting processes for Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, originating and executing the financial and accounting policies and procedures for the Controller.
To view the complete job description: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/assistant-controller-job-description/
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business Administration
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Experience with supervising staff.
• Ability of preparing monthly financial, accounting and operating reports.
• Ability to establish and implement accounting policies, procedures, and work standards.
• Have a working knowledge of internal control framework and GAAP.
• Ensure that individuals and team meet goals.
• Provide highest level of service.
• Strong computer skills including accounting software, databases and MS office.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to present complex material to a variety of audiences.
• Must possess a valid Type 3 Driver's License.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Drug, Vision,
• 401K Plan
• Profit Sharing
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/job-application/
Be sure to read and fill out the application in its entirety. Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities...
E-Mail Reply To: [email protected] * This E-Mail Address Does Not Accept Attachments
Share this Listing:
Report This Listing