Reply By E-Mail
Director of Sales and Marketing
Posted March 06, 2017 10:39am
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing. This individual will be responsible for seeking out new prospective customers, as well as interacting and servicing existing customers to increase the sales of petroleum products on all islands served. In addition, the incumbent will be overseeing marketing as well as coordination and actual distribution or movement of product to the customers and determining inventory requirements. The incumbent will work on business development activities, by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plan, and managing staff.
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field.
2. Sales, marketing and strategic planning experience required.
3. Experience supervising and directing the work of others.
4. Ability to create budgets and sets projections.
5. Must have excellent people, customer relations and persuasion skills
6. Must have excellent Microsoft Office computer skills.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus Program
• Medical, drug, vision, dental
• 401K Plan (qualifying period applies)
• Profit Sharing Plan (qualifying period applies)
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities….
E-Mail Reply To: firstname.lastname@example.org * This E-Mail Address Does Not Accept Attachments
Share this Listing:
Report This Listing