Reply By E-Mail
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO FILL SUPERVISOR, ADMINISTRATION
Posted March 24, 2017 10:33am
Hawaii Gas is seeking an experienced individual who will be responsible for regulatory and financial models to support the Company’s regulatory strategy.
• Business school graduate or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
• Three or more years of experience, with a demonstrated ability in office administration and organization.
• Thorough working knowledge of supervisory skills and customer service. Experience working in a union environment preferred.
• Must possess strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including effective listening and communication skills
• Experienced with office software programs and the rules, tariffs, and regulations of the Public Utilities Commission
• Must be customer oriented and be able to balance and prioritize a variety of tasks
Qualified and interested candidates may submit resume to [email protected]
or mail to Hawaii Gas, PO Box 3000, Honolulu HI 96802. Contact Human Resources at 808.594.5608 should you have any further questions.
E-Mail Reply To: [email protected] * This E-Mail Address Does Not Accept Attachments
Share this Listing:
Report This Listing