Hard Rock to Host PINKTOBER FundraisersOctober 1, 2015, 9:56 AM HST · Updated October 1, 9:56 AM 0 Comments
The Hard RockCafe Maui will host eight nights of live music fundraisers for the Pacific Cancer Foundation beginning Oct. 11.
A percentage of the proceeds from the Annual Halloween Dance Party on Halloween night will also go to the foundation.
For the past 16 years, the Hard Rock PINKTOBER campaign has raised millions of dollars globally for breast cancer awareness and research. What makes the PINKTOBER initiative so unique is that it mobilizes fans and supports the cause around the world to join the fight against breast cancer through creative and exciting partnerships, events, merchandise and music.
Hard Rock International’s charity partners for 2015 are the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and The Caron Keating Foundation. Over the past 16 years, Hard Rock Cafe Maui has supported dozens of local charities during the annual October fundraising event.
All events start at 10 p.m. and are 21-and-over events unless otherwise noted.
The 2015 Music Events
- Friday, Oct. 11: Frequency Presents (EDM/House Music)
- Saturday, Oct. 12: DJ Danny Q (Tropical Salsa/Bachata)
- Friday, Oct. 16: TOLO for the Tatas with Kaliko’s Way (Live Bands)
- Saturday, Oct. 17: Ultimate Panache Pageant Official After Party
- Friday, Oct. 23: Poets with Power (DJ’s & Live Band)
- Saturday, Oct. 24: Hawthorne Heights (National Act: $35 advance tickets, 9 p.m.)
- Friday, Oct. 30: DJ Danny Q (Pre-Halloween Party, DJ)
- Saturday, Oct. 31: Fuzzbox Presents (Multiple DJs with Light Show, $20-plus cover, 9 p.m.)
Hard Rock Cafe Maui is also supporting The Pacific Cancer Foundation by supplying the 2015 Paddle For Life “Voyage to Lāna‘i” participants with 200 lunches upon their arrival to Lāna‘i.