We Are Growing -- Join Our Amazing Team!
Nurse Aides & CNAs have flexible schedules and are an important part of our team - performing crucial care for our clients who rely on consistent, high-quality care to live at home safely.
We encourage ALL experience levels of Nurse Aides & CNAs to apply.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive Pay + Overtime/Bonus
- $16 - $20 per hour
- Gas Allowance
- Flexible Schedules - Full-time & Part-time Available!
- Room for Significant Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K plans
- PAID, Continuing Training
- On-Call Manager Support, 24/7
Areas Available to Work: Kihei, Wailea, Wailuku, Upcountry and Lahaina
Who We Are & Why We’re Different:
- We offer VIP care to locals and visitors so they are able to live at home, or vacation safely, while enjoying a more productive life
- We Focus on - Open & Honest Communication, Dignity, Respect, Compassionate Care, Accountability & Transparency with our Clients AND our Staff.
- We believe in managing with the use of a positive, supportive and proactive leadership style.
- Hawaii-licensed home care agency - Locally owned, run & operated over 10 years
- We offer ongoing, PAID Staff Training to earn raises and increase your skill set
- Believes in offering significant growth and pay increases.
Company Culture is Important:
- Our culture is inclusive, positive & supportive.
- We are committed to caring for both our Clients & our Team.
- We Believe When We Win Together, We Grow Together.
PAID Continuing Training:
- Caregivers/Nurse Aides are offered PAID Continuing Training so they can consistently improve their skill set, become more knowledgeable AND Earn Pay Raises.
CNA / Nurse Aide Requirements:
- Completed and Passed Nurse Aide class
- Must pass a background check
- MUST have a driver's license & vehicle to get to and from work
- Must have a Vaccination Card
- MUST reside on Maui for this position