Shipping & Warehousing Assistant
A growing watersports company based in Haiku, HI, USA is looking for a Shipping and Warehousing Assistant to fulfill an increasing volume of orders and perform basic warehousing tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and organized individual willing to learn and take on new tasks and grow with the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Pack and ship retail and wholesale orders.
· Custom build SUP paddles to customer specification.
· Prepare and manage shipping supplies.
· Maintain clean and safe working environment.
· Manage and reconcile inventory.
· Attend some team meetings.
· Able to work as part of a team.
· Motivated with positive attitude.
· Interested in watersports.
· Detail orientated.
· No prior experience necessary for the right person.
Technology / Software Experience
· Mac OS
· Web/App based software e.g. Asana, QB Time
· 8:30 am start.
· 4 or 5 days per week.
· 25-30 hours per week.
· $20-25 per hour with some benefits including holiday and sick pay.
· Weekly payroll according to logged hours.
· Send a brief resume (if you have one) and in a paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.
· Email [email protected]
· TEXT (DO NOT CALL) 808 281 8889