Galler-Rimm Behavioral Health is seeking an Office Assistant to join our team
We’re looking for a compassionate and capable Office Assistant to join our wonderful team at Galler-Rimm Behavioral Health at our office in Makawao. The EA will be working primarily with Dr. Galler-Rimm as well as our BCBA’s and other office staff. We are a purpose-driven establishment, working towards making the world a better place. Our ideal candidate will hold these same values as well as meeting the qualifications listed below.
• Minimal of 2 years in office management (medical office preferred)
• Associates degree or higher
• Ability to adhere to HIPPA private health information laws
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in managing top level physician schedules.
• Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
• Quick mastery of new tasks and ability to multi-task.
• Strong Microsoft office suite knowledge and skills and ability to use. Prefer knowledge of Mac operating systems.
• Knowledgeable on how to navigate and operate modern technology, especially computer and mobile devices.
• Ability to professionally interact with a broad range of patients/relationships.
• Exceptional work ethic and ability to accomplish objectives independently.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and systematic, accuracy-driven approach.
• An integrity driven-work ethic.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for managing and maintaining Physician’s business schedule, including scheduling travel, appointments and conferences. Answering, directing calls and taking messages on behalf of physician.
• Open, sort, distribute and respond to correspondence on behalf of physician.
• Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist with call schedule distribution.
• Take initiative in patient correspondence.
• Handle the execution of confidential and time sensitive information.
• Responsible for personal tasks as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
The position will start as a part-time independent contractor with the possibility to move to a full-time salaried employee with benefits.
The current rate offered is $15-25
The position also offers direct access to and support from experienced behavioral/developmental pediatrician and child/adolescent and adult psychiatrist. There are many opportunities for growth, support and education.
If interested, please apply by emailing us your resume and cover letter.
You can learn more about us at: