We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
The Location: Hale Makua Kahului
Hale Makua Health Services is a Maui based non-profit that improves the well-being of those in its care through compassionate personalized health services. We are devoted to helping Maui's Elders live their best lives. Hale Makua's Kahului location is a 254-bed nursing facility.
We're looking for passionate Kitchen Helpers to prepare and serve delicious food to Hale Makua's residents, and to assist with kitchen sanitation and clean up.
- Cut and prepare meats, fruits, and vegetables for cooking and service in accordance with menus and standardized recipes.
- Assemble meal trays, bulk food, and beverages for distribution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and follow oral and written instructions.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Must have current medical/health screening including 2 step TB clearance (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Click Here to Apply