By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following link.
Maui police responded to 11 burglaries over a seven day period, between Sept. 15 and 21, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Haʻikū, (2) Kahului, (1) Kaunakakai, (1) Kīhei, (1) Lahaina, (1) Pāʻia, (1) Pukalani, (2) Waiehu, and (1) Waikapū.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 4 p.m.: ʻEono Place, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, 12:50 p.m.: Mōkapu Street, forced entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 3:08 p.m.: Pala Circle, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, 5:15 p.m.: 2600 Block of Kamehameha V Highway, forced entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 6:25 a.m.: 800 Block of South Kīhei Road at the Paradise Gardens Apartments, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 12:15 p.m.: Kelawea Street, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013, 7:59 p.m.: 100 Block of Baldwin Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, 7 p.m.: Aliʻiōlani Street, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, 6:51 p.m.: Puʻuloa Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 8:45 a.m.: Pohala Street, forced entry.
- Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013, 10:30 p.m.: Kōani Loop, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui police.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments