Maui Crime Nov. 1 – 7: Burglaries, Break-ins, TheftsNovember 10, 2020, 12:29 PM HST · Updated November 10, 12:29 PM 1 Comment
Maui police responded to five burglaries, three vehicle thefts and five vehicle break-ins in Maui County over a seven day period from Nov. 1 to 7, 2020.
Burglaries increased 66 percent from the week before when three incidents were reported. Vehicle thefts decreased 50 percent from the week before when six incidents were reported. Vehicle break-ins decreased 44 percent from the week before when nine incidents were reported.
Below is a complete list of incidents and the time and locations of when and where each occurred.
- Monday, Nov. 2, 10:09 p.m.: 1-100 Noho Lio Rd., Kaluakoi. Residential, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 7:36 a.m.: 500 block of Pūlehu Rd., Kula. Residential, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Nov. 6, 9:27 a.m.: 1660 Limahana Cir., Lahaina at Opukea. Non-residential, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 5:45 p.m.: 1-1000 Kūpeʻe Pl., Pukalani. Residential, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Nov. 6, 5:10 p.m.: 1000 Lower Main St., Wailuku. Residential, unlawful entry.
3 Vehicle Thefts
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 2:56 p.m.: 70 E Ka’ahumanu Ave., Kahului at Maui Mall. Chevy, black.
- Thursday, Nov. 5, 5:25 a.m.: Hansen Rd. / Pūlehu Rd., Kahului. Volkswagen, silver.
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 1:31 p.m.: ʻIao Valley State Park Rd., Wailuku. KIA, blue.
5 Vehicle Break-ins
- Thursday, Nov. 5, 6:21 p.m.: 150 Hoʻokele St., Kahului at American Savings Bank. Ford, black.
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 11:25 a.m: 200 block of S Papa Ave., Kahului. Ford, blue.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 11:15 a.m.: 300 block of Aulike St., Lahaina. Jonway, yellow.
- Sunday, Nov.1, 7:43 a.m.: 1700 block of Piʻihana Rd., Wailuku. Nissan, white.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 10:33 a.m.: Holowai Pl./ N Market St., Wailuku. BMW, grey.