472 Kaulana Street, Kahului, HI, USA
Pay Rate: $16.66 - $17.00
We're looking for passionate Dietary Aides to serve delicious food to Hale Makua's residents, and to assist with kitchen sanitation and clean up.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Checks diet trays to ensure accuracy.
- Transports meal carts to units for residents who prefer to eat in their rooms.
- Cleans the work area and equipment, including work tables, refrigerators, freezers, floors, dishes, etc.
- Pre-portions food & beverages in preparation for the next meal/tray service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and follow oral and written instructions.
- Previous commercial food service experience preferred.
- Must have current medical/health screening including 2 step TB clearance (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? CLICK HERE TO APPLY