472 Kaulana Street, Kahului, HI, USA
We're looking for passionate Kitchen Helper to prepare and serve delicious food to Hale Makua's residents, and to assist with kitchen sanitation and clean up.
- Cut and prepare meats, fruits, and vegetables for cooking and service in accordance with menus and standardized recipes.
- Assemble meal trays, bulk food, and beverages for distribution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and follow oral and written instructions.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Must have current medical/health screening including 2 step TB clearance (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? CLICK HERE TO APPLY!