472 Kaulana Street, Kahului, HI, USA
Pay Rate: $18.13 - $18.50
We're looking for passionate Cooks to prepare food items needed for upcoming meals, ensuring quality of food follows production sheets, recipes and menus.
- Cleans and preps vegetables, meats, and other meal ingredients.
- Operates all cooking equipment.
- Checks food prepared against menu, and checks that all are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Checks in deliveries from various vendors as needed.
- Maintains production counts and adjusts accordingly, ensuring all food and supplies are pulled and prepped per menu.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and follow oral and written instructions.
- 6 months of prep cook experience in restaurant or institutional cooking.
- Must have current medical/health screening including 2 step TB clearance (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? CLICK HERE TO APPLY!