Wailea Restaurant Week Returns May 21May 12, 2017, 12:53 PM HST · Updated May 12, 12:56 PM Nikki Schenfeld · 0 Comments
Mark your calendar for the return of Restaurant Week Wailea. This celebration of Wailea’s finest cuisine can be enjoyed at 21 participating resort restaurants throughout Wailea starting Sunday, May 21 through Saturday, May 27.
With award-winning culinary talent, delectable restaurants and celebrity chefs, the range of resorts will create three-course, chef-inspired prix-fixe menus for $29, $39, $49 or $59 per person, depending on the restaurant. Some restaurants enhance this promotion with intriguing wine pairings to savor with your meal, at special prices. Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included at some of the restaurants.
“The Wailea community has been a partner of Maui Food Bank for many years and has also proudly supported the organization with Restaurant Week Wailea since this popular dining promotion began in 2009″, said Bud Pikrone, General Manager, Wailea Community Association. Each participating restaurant makes a contribution to the Maui Food Bank for every pre-fixe entrée sold during Restaurant Week Wailea, as part of the resort’s community giving.
“This bi-annual has raised over $80,000 dollars for the Maui Food Bank and we look forward to helping again this year in May and November”, said Pikrone.
The prix-fixe menus are not valid with any other discount, coupons or promotion being offered at participating restaurants. Diners may contact each restaurant directly to reserve a table, as advance reservations are strongly recommended, or visit here to book online dinner reservations at select restaurants (noted with a star on the list below).
No tickets, passes or coupons needed, simply make your reservations and enjoy.
Participating Restaurants are:
- AMA Bar & Grill (Fairmont Kea Lani) (808) 875-4100
- Bistro Molokini (Grand Wailea) (800) 888-6100
- DUO Steak and Seafood* (Four Seasons) (808) 874-8000
- Fabiani’s Wailea* (Wailea Gateway Center) (808) 874-1234
- Gannon’s* (Wailea Gold & Emerald Course) (808) 875-8080
- Humble Market Kitchin* (Wailea Beach Resort) (808) 879-4655
- Humuhumunukunukuapua’a* (Grand Wailea) (800) 888-6100
- Ka’ana Kitchen* (Andaz Maui Wailea Resort) (808) 573-1234
- KAPA Bar & Grill* (Wailea Beach Resort) (808) 879-1922
- Kō * (Fairmont Kea Lani) (808) 875-2201
- Longhi’s* (The Shops at Wailea) (808) 891-8883
- Manoli’s Pizza Company* (Wailea Blue Course) (808) 874-7499
- Matteo’s Osteria* (Wailea Town Center) (808) 891-8466
- Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman* (Wailea Gateway) (808) 891-2322
- Mulligan’s on the Blue* (Wailea Blue Course) (808) 874-1131
- Nick’s Fishmarket Maui* (Fairmont Kea Lani) (808) 879-7224
- Pita Paradise Bistro Wailea (Wailea Gateway Center) (808) 879-7177
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House* (The Shops at Wailea) (808) 874-8880
- The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea* (808) 879-2224
- Tommy Bahama* (The Shops at Wailea) (808) 875-9983
- Wailea Kitchen & Tap (808) 874-8990
For more information click here.