Hawaiian Airlines Offering Travel Waivers in Advance of Hurricane LaneAugust 21, 2018, 10:22 AM HST · Updated August 21, 10:31 PM 0 Comments
Effective immediately, guests holding tickets for travel on Hawaiian Airlines or Hawaiian Airlines codeshare flights departing to/from/within/via the State of Hawaiʻi (LIH/HNL/OGG/JHM/MKK/LNY/ITO/KOA), from Aug. 21, 2018 through Aug. 26, 2018 will be permitted a one-time reservation change with waiver of change fee provided that:
- Ticket was issued on/before Aug. 21, 2018
- Affected flight(s) is/are originally scheduled for travel from Aug. 21, 2018 through Aug. 26, 2018
- Changes must be rebooked and ticketed to new flights no later than Sept. 9, 2018
- New travel must commence no later than Sept. 9, 2018
- In addition, for changes made to new flights on or before Sept. 9, 2018, any resulting difference in fare(s) will be waived provided that change is made to the same compartment (i.e. Coach to Coach or
- First Class to First Class) and there is no change in origin and destination. For changes made to new flights after Sept. 9, 2018, the change fee will be waived but applicable difference in fare will be collected.
Changes to origin and/or destination or connecting/stopover point will be permitted without change fee and are subject to applicable fare difference.
Normal refund rules will apply. There will be no waiver of any applicable cancellation fees for refundable tickets and no refunds permitted on non-refundable tickets related to this event.
All changes must be made by calling our US Reservations Department at 1-800-367-5320.
***Guests are advised to check HawaiianAirlines.com for the latest updates on scheduled flights.***