By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 5 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between February 26 and March 3, 2012.
That’s a decline of the 12 incidents reported the week before. Two of the incidents were on Molokai. The Maui incidents were reported in Lahaina, Paia, and Wailea.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Saturday, March 3, 2012, 5:38 p.m.: Puu Kapele Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, February 26, 2012, 1:33 p.m.: 400 Block of Maunaloa Highway, unlawful entry.
- Friday, March 2, 2012, 8 a.m.: 300 Block of Front Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 4 p.m.: Kuau Beach Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, February 26, 2012, 1:15 p.m.: Wailea Alanui Drive at the Marriott Wailea Resort, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.
|Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter||
0 Disqus Comments