10 Maui Burglaries Reported Nov. 13 to 19, 2011
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 10 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between November 13 and 19, 2011.
The incidents included three cases each in Kihei and Wailuku, two cases in Waiehu, and once case each in Kaunakakai and Pukalani.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Tuesday, 11/15/11, 11:16 a.m.: Kamehameha Highway at Wavecrest Resort
- Tuesday, 11/15/11, 1 a.m.: Alanui Ke Alii at the Worldmark Resort
- Monday, 11/14/11, 9 p.m.: South Kihei Road at Maui Hill, unlawful entry
- Tuesday, 11/15/11, 6:30 a.m.: Halama Street, unlawful entry
- Friday, 11/18/11, 10:02 a.m.: Hiolani Street, unlawful entry
- Tuesday, 11/15/11, 7:30 a.m.: Lekeona Loop, forced entry
- Thursday, 11/17/11, 11:04 a.m.: Kilihau Street, forced entry
- Thursday, 11/17/11, 5:30 p.m.: Liholiho Street, forced entry
- Saturday, 11/19/11, 11:18 a.m.: Nipo Street, forced entry
- Saturday, 11/19/11, 8:05 p.m.: Kanaloa Avenue, unlawful entry
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.