13 Maui Burglaries Reported Mar. 4 to 10, 2012March 16, 2012, 1:20 PM HST · Updated March 16, 1:23 PM 0 Comments
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 13 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between March 4 and 10, 2012.
That’s an increase from the 5 burglaries reported the week before, and the 12 incidents reported the week before that.
There were two incidents each in Waiehu, Lahaina and Kaanapali; and a variety of other incidents throughout the county. Four of the incidents involved forced entry.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Friday, March 9, 2012, 3:30 p.m.: Door of Faith Road, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 9:30 a.m.: Kaanapali Parkway at the Sheraton Maui, unlawful entry.
- Friday, March 9, 2012, 4 p.m.: Kaanapali Shores Place at the Kaanapali Beach Club, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, March 10, 2012, 3 p.m.: South Kamehameha Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 5 p.m.: Maunaloa Highway, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 12 p.m.: 1000 block of Front Street, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 9 a.m.: 1000 block of Front Street, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 1:45 p.m.: Brewer Road, forced entry.
- Friday, March 9, 2012, 4 p.m.: Hui Road at the Coconut Inn, forced entry.
- Monday, March 5, 2012, 3:30 a.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Highway at Honokowai Kauhale, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, March 8, 2012, 8 a.m.: Kuhio Place, forced entry.
- Friday, March 9, 2012, 7:44 p.m.: 100 block of Lower Waiehu Beach Road, forced entry.
- Monday, March 5, 2012, 2 p.m.: East Vineyard Street, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.