9 Maui Burglaries Reported Mar. 18 to 24, 2012
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 9 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between March 18 and 24, 2012.
There were three incidents in Waiehu, two incidents in Haiku, and single incidents reported in Wailuku, Napili, Makawao, and Kihei.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Friday, March 23, 2012, 6 p.m.: West Kuiaha Road, forced entry.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 5 p.m.: Hale Pili Way, forced entry.
- Saturday, March 24, 2012, 1:18 p.m.: South Kihei road at the Maui Gardens, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, March 18, 2012, 8 p.m.: Ohaoha Place, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, March 22, 2012, 9 a.m.: Kahana Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, March 18, 2012, 10:50 a.m.: Kuhio Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, March 18, 2012, 6:28 p.m.: Upalu Street, forced entry.
- Saturday, March 24, 2012, 11:30 p.m.: Aukai Street, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, March 22, 2012, 9:27 p.m.: Ukali Street, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.