7 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui May 27 to June 2, 2012
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 7 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between May 27 and June 2, 2012.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (2) Lahaina, (1) Maalaea, (3) Makawao, and (1) Wailea.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 12 p.m.: 700 Block of Front Street in the rear parking lot of the Lahaina Pizza Company. 1996 Red Isuzu Rodeo.
- Saturday, May 26, 2012, 2:30 p.m.: 900 Block of Front Street at the Lahaina Center. 2012 Gold Chevy Malibu
- Friday, may 25, 2012, 1:55 p.m.: 100 Block of Maalaea Road at the Maalaea Harbor Village parking lot. 2010 White Dodge Charger.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 10:15 a.m.: 1000 Block of Makawao Avenue at the Makawao Post Office. 2004 Black Honda CRV.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 10:15 a.m.: 1000 Block of Makawao Avenue at the Makawao Post Office. 2005 White Toyota Tacoma.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 12 p.m.: Olinda Road. 1999 Black Honda Civic.
- Friday, May 25, 2012, 11:30 a.m.: Makena Road at White Rock Beach. 2012 Blue vehicle.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.