6 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui July 15 to 21, 2012
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 6 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between July 15 and 21, 2012.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (3) Kahului, (1) Paia, and (2) Pukalani.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Sunday, July 15, 2012, 4:45 p.m.: Ala Luina Street at Kahului Harbor. 1997 Maroon Ford F150.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 4:45 p.m.: East Kamehameha Avenue at Wendy’s restaurant. 2005 Red Toyota Tundra.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 1 p.m.: Kaulawahine Street at the Kahului Pool. 2001 Gold Honda Civic.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 3:30 p.m.: Hana Highway, 200 block. 1997 Green Toyota Corolla.
- Monday, July 16, 2012, 11 p.m.: Akalani Loop. 2007 Green Kia Sportage.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 5:47 p.m.: Akalani Loop. 2005 White Ford F150.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.