11 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui Nov. 18 to 24, 2012
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 11 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between Novemer 18 and 24, 2012.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (6) Kahului, (2) Lahaina, (1) Lanaʻi (1) Spreckelsville, and (1) Wailuku.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Sunday, November 18, 2012, 2:30 p.m.: Lanui Circle at the Kahului Airport. 2010 Gray Dodge Charger.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 1:50 a.m.: Papa Place in the alleyway near MC&A. 2000 White Chevy Venture.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 1:50 a.m.: Papa Place in the alleyway near MC&A. 2005 Blue Ford Econoline E350.
- Monday, November 19, 2012, 4:30 p.m.: Kaʻahumanu Avenue at UHMC. White Mazda MZ6.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 4 a.m.: Dairy Road at Polynesian Adventure Tours. 2008 Blue Dodge Durango.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 12:50 p.m.: West Wakea Avenue at Christ the King. 2003 Black Honda CRV.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 9:30 a.m.: Limahana Place at Choice Health Bar. 2000 Black Volkswagen Jetta.
- Saturday, November 24, 2012, 8:55 a.m.: Honoapiilani Highway at Mile Post 12 near Papalaua Wayside Park. 1993 White Toyota Takoma.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 2:20 p.m.: 8th Street at Richard’s Shopping Center. 2005 Silver Saturn Multi-purpose vehicle.
- Friday, November 23, 2012, 6:19 p.m.: Hana Highway at Stable Road. 2005 Gray Nissan Frontier.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 10:17 a.m.: Main Street at One Main Plaza. 2011 White Jeep Wrangler.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.