6 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui Dec. 23 to 29, 2012January 9, 2013, 10:15 AM HST · Updated January 9, 10:51 AM 0 Comments
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 6 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between December 23 and 29, 2012.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (4) Kahului, (1) Napili, and (1) Wailuku.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Thursday, December 27, 2012, 8:30 a.m.: Mahalani Street at Kaiser Permanente. 2006 Blue Toyota Tacoma.
- Thursday, December 27, 2012, 8:03 p.m.: Haleakala Highway at Costco. 2001 White Ford Ranger.
- Thursday, December 27, 2012, 10:25 p.m.: East Kaahumanu Avenue at the Maui Mall. 2000 Black Ford Ranger.
- Friday, December 28, 2012, 3:58 p.m.: Haleakala Highway at Costco. 2005 Gray Ford Ranger.
- Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 4 p.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Highway at the parking lot of the Maui Sands. 2001 Silver Mercedes E320.
- Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 6:35 p.m.: North Market Street at the Banana Bungalow. 2012 White Jeep Wrangler.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.