9 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui May 5 to 11, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of nine vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between May 5 and 11, 2013.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (4) Kahului, (1) Kīhei, (2) Lahaina, (1) Nāpili, and (1) Wailuku.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Monday, May 6, 2013, 10 p.m.: Pōhaku Street. 1989 White Nissan
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 12:58 a.m.: Hansen Road at the A&B Sugar Museum. 2002 Silver Chevy S10
- Sunday, May 5, 2013, 4:55 a.m.: Hoʻokele Street at Pākaula Street. 2007 White Ford Ranger.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013, 4:55 a.m.: Hoʻokele Street at Pākaula Street. 2005 White Ford F450
- Friday, May 10, 2013, 2 a.m.: South Kīhei Road. 1989 Blue Toyota Hilux
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 4:28 p.m.: Lahainaluna Road at the Maui Electric substation. 2011 White ford construction equipment lift boom
- Saturday, May 11, 2013, 2:30 p.m.: Honoapiʻilani Highway at Launiupoko Beach Park. White Peterbuilt tanker
- Sunday, May 5, 2013, 5:15 p.m.: Lower Honoapiʻilani Road at the Kahana Villa. 2011 Red Ford Fusion.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 8:19 a.m.: Maʻa Street at Oceanic Time Warner Cable. 1999 White GMC pickup.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.