7 Maui Burglaries Reported Sept 1 to 7, 2013September 16, 2013, 12:24 PM HST · Updated September 16, 12:28 PM 0 Comments
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following link.
Maui police responded to 16 burglaries over a seven day period, between Sept. 1 and 7, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Haʻikū, (1) Kahului, (1) Kīhei, (2) Lahaina, (1) Spreckelsville, and (1) Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, 6:59 p.m.: Kahiapo Place, forced entry.
- Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, 6 p.m.: Puʻuʻāina Place, forced entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, 10 p.m.: South Kīhei Road at the Maui Lu Resort, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, 9 a.m.: Lahainaluna Road at Last Resort Hostel, unlawful entry.
- Friday, Sept. 6, 2013, 9 p.m.: Kenui Street at the Front Street Apartments, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, 4:30 a.m.: Laulea Place, forced entry.
- Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013, 11:02 p.m.: Pio Place at the Seaview Apartments, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui police.