8 Maui Burglaries Reported Sept 8 to 14, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following link.
Maui police responded to eight burglaries over a seven day period, between Sept. 8 and 14, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Haʻikū, (2) Hāliʻimaile, (1) Kāʻanapali, (2) Kīhei, (1) Kula, and (1) Lahaina.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013, 10:01 a.m.: Aokū Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, 2:57 p.m.: ʻOliʻoli Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, 10:45 p.m.: ʻOliʻoli Street, forced entry.
- Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013, 8 p.m.: Lower Honoapiʻilani Road at the Kāʻanapali Shores, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013, 8 a.m.: Waipahē Street, forced entry.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 2013, 10:06 p.m.: Kūʻilima, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, 7:19 p.m.: Hiʻipali Loop, unlawful entry.
- Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, 1:06 a.m.: Kenui Street at the Front Street Apartments, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui police.