Sample Maui-Inspired Mojitos in MakenaJune 23, 2014, 12:49 PM HST · Updated June 23, 6:01 PM 0 Comments
By Vanessa Wolf
Makena Beach & Golf Resort’s latest Liquid Chef Series is this Thursday, June 26 and features a variety of creative mojitos prepared with Old Lahaina Rum.
Focusing on bartending techniques that can be recreated at home, this month once again features the spirit stylings of master mixologist Chandra Lucariello.
Held on the resort’s Maluaka Ocean Front Lawn, attendees can anticipate watching the preparation of and then enjoying:
- The Big Pimm-pin – Old Lahaina Rum with strawberry puree, mint, lemon and ginger beer
- Upcountry Breeze- Old Lahaina Rum with lavender syrup, lime and cucumbers
- Mai-jito – Orange Curacao, Old Lahaina Rum, fresh lime and pineapple juice
- Kaffir No Evil – Old Lahaina, guava puree, lime juice, and ginger beer
- Cinco De Maui – Old Lahaina Rum, ginger liqueur, Lime Juice, Jalapeño Syrup and Cilantro Sprigs with a dash of club soda.
Lightweights needn’t worry as Makena Resort’s culinary team will also be preparing and serving specialty appetizers with each cocktail.
Held at 6:30 p.m., the event is $60 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
Reservations can be made by calling 808-875-5888.