Hawaiian Airlines Neighbor Island Fare Sale, $58-$78
By Maui Now Staff
Hawaiian Airlines has announced a fare sale with prices ranging from $58 to $78 for one way fares between the neighbor islands as part of a “Neighbor Island Serenades” promotion.
The deal is for travel between Aug. 18 and Sept. 30, and must be booked by Monday, Aug. 18, 2014.
Prices apply to non-stop, one-way interisland flights, and fares are subject to availability.
Flights include the following non-stop one-way flights between the following destinations:
- Honolulu and Kahului: $68
- Honolulu and Līhue: $68
- Honolulu and Kona, Hawaiʻi Island: $78
- Honolulu and Hilo, Hawaiʻi Island: $78
- Kahului, Maui and Līhue, Kauaʻi: $68
- Kahului, Maui and Kona, Hawaiʻi Island: $68
- Kahului, Maui and Hilo, Hawaiʻi Island: $68
- Honolulu and Molokaʻi: $58
- Honolulu and Lānaʻi: $58
- Kahului, Maui and Molokaʻi: $58
- Molokaʻi and Lānaʻi: $58
The $58 fares advertised are Operated by Empire Airlines doing business as ʻOhana by Hawaiian. Prices apply to non-stop, one-way flights between: Honolulu and Molokaʻi or Lānaʻi; Kahului and Molokaʻi; and Molokaʻi and Lānaʻi.
***Fares may not be available over all dates and fares on some dates may be higher. Fare subject to seat availability during the travel period shown and may change at any time. Fares shown include government taxes and fees and carrier fees. Other restrictions apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.