Enjoy a “Taste of Piedmont” on a Sunset Cruise
By Vanessa Wolf
Although it may not seem possible now, come the weekend you may never want to see another slice of turkey again… or until Christmas, anyway.
Good news, as this Saturday, November 29th, The Market Maui by Capische? hosts a “Taste of Piedmont” Sunset Cruise on board Kai Kanani Sailing Charters with not so much as a single cranberry in sight.
Award-winning chef Chris Kulis is preparing a series of appetizer courses that will be paired with wine chosen by The Market’s sommelier.
The Northern Italian menu features:
- Cured meats and cheese
- Market breads and sourdough crackers
- Kampachi crudo with chestnut pesto, arugula and Kula citrus
- Kabocha pumpkin gnocchi with mushrooms, corn and truffles
- Porcini-dusted ahi with garden vegetables and toasted pumpkin seed vanilla bean vinaigrette
- Slow cooked roast beef with squash, pancetta and sage
- Vanilla panna cotta with honey-roasted strawberries, mac nut brittle and tarragon.
Live entertainment is provided by Bradda Dwight as the ship looks for whales.
The cruise starts at 4 p.m. and is available for $119 per person.
Call (808) 879-7218 for reservations.