Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa Celebrates 35 YearsApril 2, 2015, 3:50 PM HST · Updated April 2, 3:52 PM 0 Comments
By Maui Now Staff
To commemorate its 35th anniversary, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa on Kāʻanapali Beach is featuring a variety of specials and kamaʻāina offerings for Maui residents throughout April.
· Two tickets to the Tour of the Stars for $35 (April 1–30, 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. shows only)
· Kamaʻaina Special: $3.50 draft beer, canvas wines, and well cocktails at Japengo during Happy Hour with valid Hawaiʻi ID (April 19–25)
· Swan Court Special at Japengo: For $35, all guests can enjoy Swan Court’s famous Baked Fish Eichenholz prepared with the fresh, Hawaiian catch of the day, golden mashed potatoes, spring vegetables, and lemon buerre blanc. (April 19–25)
· $35 off two VIP tickets to Drums of the Pacific Luau with online booking code 35YEARS (Book in April for shows April–mid June)
· $35 manicures and $19.80 polish changes at Kamahaʻo, a Marilyn Monroe Spa (April 19–30)
For more information regarding Hyatt Regency Maui, call (808) 661-1234 or go online.
The Hyatt Regency Maui is located at 200 Nohea Kai Drive in Lahaina.