Enjoy a Taste of Italy’s Puglia Region at Sea
By Maui Now Staff
This Saturday, May 23, The Market Maui by Capische? is offering a “Taste of Puglia” sunset cruise.
Held on the Kai Kanani, relax as the sailing crew serves several courses of Italian-themed pupus prepared by award-winning Chef Chris Kulis.
The special menu items for this Pugliese-themed culinary adventure include:
- House-cured meats and cheeses
- Summer squash and farro salad
- Ahi crudo with caper berries, olives and peppers
- Market pasta with Malama Farms pork ragu
- Crispy snapper with Kula veggies, Meyer lemon and Haiku short rib
- Mason jar of S’mores
While the Market’s sommelier offers you a specially-chosen wine paired to each course, Brother Dwight serenades your ears with his Hawaiian melodies.
The cruise itself runs from 5 to 7 p.m.. and is offered at a cost of $118 per person ($114.78 if booked online).