Pūlehu, an Italian Grill, Presents “The Grapes of Summer” Event
By Maui Now Staff
Next Wednesday, June 10, the Westin Kā‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas’ award-winning Italian restaurant, Pūlehu, an Italian Grill, presents “The Grapes of Summer.”
Enjoy a night of thoughtful food and wine pairings with music provided by a DJ and dancing next to the koi pond. The menu at this open seating event will feature freshly prepared action stations, a cheese and charcuterie station, passed dishes and dessert, while wine will include selections from around the world.
In addition to the cheese and charcuterie station, the meal opens with:
- Smoked Burrata with grilled local mango, fig balsamic and Hawaiian pink sea salt
- Poached Prawn Shot horseradish panna cotta, tomato water pipette, micro chive
As well as:
- Sumac Crusted Scallop with poha berrand and micro shiso
- Free Range Turkey Involtini foie sausage, fregola and arugula salad with maple sherry gastrique
- Tuna Poke Cone squid ink cornet with tobiko aioli
- Trifecta Pipette house meatball with warm tomato coulis
- Sous Vide Veal grilled polenta, salsa verde, spiked tomato confit
- Molokai Sweet Potato Gnocchi pancetta, spinach, currents, pine nut, onion
If that’s not enough, plan to follow it all up with a warm sugar cookie mousse with lychee sorbet and red amaranth.
Tickets are required and are available for $75 per person (plus tax).