Tickets Available for Fleetwood’s 4th of July Rooftop Buffet
By Maui Now Staff
Tickets are available for Fleetwood’s on Front St.’s Independence Day shindig.
Held on the restaurant’s renowned rooftop dining space, doors open at 5 p.m. with the buffet beginning at 6 p.m.
Created by Executive Chef Eric Morrissette, the menu features a hot bar with MF BBQ chicken made with house made sauce and free range, organic chicken.
Diners can also anticipate
- Herb and black pepper flank steak
- Tequila-lime shrimp kabobs
- Chef Eric’s baked beans with applewood smoked bacon and brown sugar
- Fleetwood’s mac and cheese
- Fresh summer corn with cilantro-chili-lime butter
- Roasted butternut squash with tri-colored quinoa, wilted baby arugula and red pepper Romesco sauce
On the cooler side, the spread also features a salad bar with:
- “Classic Caesar salad”
- Red and yellow Kula tomatoes with aged balsamic reduction and black Hawaiian lava salt
- Fleetwood’s house made cole slaw
- House made potato salad
Chocoholics can rejoice, as the dessert offerings feature a twinset of cocoa beans with double fudge chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cookies.
Live music is provided by Kona Storm playing Texas Blues.
The event is offered at $125 per person (plus tax and gratuity) and reservations are required.