Maui Nonprofit Directors Assoc. Accepting Awards Nominations
The Maui Nonprofit Directors
Association is accepting
nominations for the
Community Business Award
Nominate an outstanding business that supports nonprofits.
- Evidence of financial support of philanthropic projects in Maui County
- Impact of the gift
- In-kind contributions to support a nonprofit
- Evidence of encouraging and motivating its employees to take leadership roles and serve on boards and participate in community activities
Nominate an outstanding individual who free gives of time, talent and treasure.
- Time, effort and financial commitment spent on philanthropic activities
- Evidence of success in stewardship, recruiting and motivating others
Maui County’s Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
Nominate an outstanding nonprofit executive director.
- Improving programs and services
Nominees and winners will be honored at MNPD’s Annual Legislative Pau Hana on Thursday, Oct. 29, 2015 at 5 p.m. at the Hui No‘eau Visual Arts Center in Makawao.
Nomination forms must be submitted on or before Monday, Sept. 28, 2015. Applications are available online. Completed applications can be mailed to Maui Non Profit Executive Directors Association, P.O. Box 1186, Pu‘unēnē, HI 96784 or emailed.