Maui Jim Maui Invitational Hosts Ticket Sale for ResidentsSeptember 11, 2015, 1:32 PM HST · Updated September 11, 1:34 PM 0 Comments
The Maui Jim Maui Invitational announced today that a limited number of All-Day Reserved and Single-Game General Admission Tickets will be available for purchase on Maui as part of a special two-day ticket sale.
The Tournament will offer preferred pricing for Maui residents during the sale, which is scheduled to take place on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 18 and 19. There is a limit of two tickets per game per person and purchases must be made in person.
Cash and credit card payments will be accepted.
Ticket Prices with Special Maui Rates include the following:
- All-Day Reserved (North Grandstands): $200/Day
- Single-Game General Admission:
- Games 1, 2, 3, 4, or 11 $65/Game (Day 1 Games and 3rd Place Game)
- Games 5, 6, 9, or 10 $25/Game (Day 2 & 3 Consolation Games)
- Games 7, 8 or 12 $90/Game (Semifinals & Final)
Hours and Locations of Sale:
- Friday, September 18, 9 a.m. – close*
- Saturday, September 19, 9 a.m. – noon*
- Anthony’s Coffee / 90 Hāna Highway – Pāʻia
- Hi-Tech Surf Sports / 425 Koloa Street – Kahului
- Mulligan’s on the Blue / 100 Kaukahi Street – Kihei
- Paradise Grill / 2291 Kāʻanapali Pkwy – Kāʻanapali
*Tickets will be available throughout the above time-frames or until sold out
Visit the Maui Invitational website for more information about available ticket packages.