Annual Made in Maui County Festival Begins Today
Over 600 shoppers and wholesale/retail buyers attended the 2nd Annual Made in Maui County Festival’s Shoppers Preview day on Friday, Nov. 6.
Today’s “Big Festival Day” is anticipated to attract thousands of visitors and residents to the Maui Arts & Cultural Center. The event will open its gates at 8 a.m., event concludes at 4:30 p.m.
Public admission is $5 at the gate; children 12 and under can attend for free.
Saturday’s festivities will include demonstrations, a fashion show, over 12 food trucks and prize drawings throughout the day.
The first 2,000 attendees will receive a free Festival tote bag.
- Attendees should assume the UH Maui College paved lot will be full until the Swap Meet is over; proceed directly to the grass parking lot during Swap Meet hours;
- The MACC parking lot is available until it is posted full; however, seniors and handicapped persons may be dropped off in front of The MACC’s main gate, even after the lot is full;
- Additional handicap parking at The MACC has been added and will be coned off;
- All cars exiting from the UHMC grass parking lot will be directed out to Ka‘ahumanu Avenue to alleviate congestion on Wahinepio Ave.;
- Additional off-duty police officers will help direct traffic; this year, eight officers will be present;
- Additional parking signage has been posted along Wahinepio Avenue and additional traffic direction will help improve traffic flow into the grass parking lot at UHMC.
LINKS TO RELATED MAUI NOW STORIES
Made in Maui County Festival Offers Free Parking
Made In Maui County Festival Set for Nov. 6 & 7
Bigger Plans for 2nd Annual Made in Maui County Festival
Made in Maui County Festival Preview Tickets on Sale
First Round of Made in Maui County Festival Vendors Announced
Made in Maui County Festival Encourages Community Support