Servco Subaru Maui Hosts “Share the Love” Pet Supplies Drive
Servco Subaru Maui, in conjunction with its “Share the Love” campaign, is conducting a pet supplies drive for Maui Humane Society throughout the month of December.
The public is invited to participate in the pet supplies drive for the Maui Humane Society by dropping off the following items, anytime during the month of December:
- Air Kennels for Large Dogs for the Wings of Aloha program;
- Dog jerky treats;
- Cat treats;
- Easy Walk Harnesses – all sizes (for Dog Walking Program);
- Lupine or lupine-like leads (all sizes);
- Cat toy wands;
- KMR and Esbilac (milk replacer for foster kittens and puppies);
- Pop-up kennels, all sizes;
- Cat Litter pans/ scoops;
- Baking pans or food trays (used to prevent ants from getting into the cats’ food);
- Canned food for kittens, puppies, cats and dogs;
- Guinea pig or rabbit fortified pellet food;
- Timothy hay;
- Towels and blankets to keep our pets comfortable;
- Kong toys for dogs;
- Kuranda Beds for cats and dogs;
- Brushes for cats and dogs;
- Gift Cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Office Max, WalMart, Ace Hardware
Donation bins are available at Servco Subaru Maui in Kahului, located at 445 Kele Street.
“Share the Love” is recognized for donating up to $35,000 to local nonprofits each year. This year, the community-based campaign will donate $250 for each new 2015 or 2016 Subaru vehicle sold, up to $30,000 from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31, 2015. The funds collected will be donated to six local nonprofit organizations,including Maui Humane Society.
To sweeten the deal for the nonprofit partners, the public is encouraged to vote for their favorite participating nonprofit organization at Subaru Hawaiʻi’s online voting contest.
At the end of the campaign, Subaru Hawaiʻi will award the organization with the most “votes” an additional $5,000.
Subaru Hawaiʻi’s “Share the Love” campaign has donated more than $100,000 to local nonprofit organizations in the past five years.